Friday, February 18, 2011

Now

The Rodent to Rodent concert is tomorrow. My two girls, Alexis and Kristie are driving up from L.A. tonight to help out. Last night Ian and Matt were over working with me on the programs. I'm going to run down to Crazy Copy today and get the shirts and also see about getting a HUGE ass R to R poster for the lobby. Matt is making the hand stamps for the door people - you know like at a big rock show where they stamp your hand.

My sons Zak and Matt are, of course, performing in the concert. My kids are so talented that it's scary. But I must mention - and say a great big, heartfelt THANK YOU - to their brother Ian, whose role in this is as important as any musician. Ian built the website and had been pivotal in any part of this that has anything to do with computers, the internet and all that wonderful technological stuff. What usually happens is I say: "I need this..." and Webmaster Ian Lee Grinstead makes it happen. So...thank you, son, for your knowledge, skills, creativity and patience.

I don't often have the opportunity to enjoy the company of all 5 of my offspring at the same time. The concert will be only the 3rd time since Matt joined the fold back in '09 that the "Fab Five" will be together. For me that's as exciting as the show itself.
The Fab 5 - Zak, Alexis, Ian, Kristie and Matt - July, 2010


Just a few things left to do. This has been quite a ride. Let's rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment