Monday, February 14, 2011

Dress

I'll post pictures as soon as I get 'em.

Dress rehearsal was yesterday. Matt arranged for us to use the theater at CSUH and we went through the show - twice. What a day! For the first time both bands got to see what the other is doing. Zak had been sick for the last few days but he rallied and came through for the rehearsals - as I write this he's had a bit of a relapse and is on bed rest.

Work is still progressing on the "album" and we're anticipating it will be ready for the show. We are extremely grateful for the interest friends and fans have shown in this project - ticket sales have exceeded our expectations and we're looking  forward to putting on a great show.

Rodent to Rodent. This has come to life in a way I would never have imagined. Everyone has worked so hard to bring this music to life...for me...for Matt....and for Nancy. Thanks. See you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment